As we always use fresh products from the area, some of our dishes on the menu can vary, since they depend on season and market.
Here is a small selection of the most praised dishes by our customers:
Our meats include:
• Sirloin and RetintaEntrecot and other breeds
of local stock
• Sirloin and other products from Iberian pigs
reared in freedom in the fields of rate
• Lamb from our neighboring community
of Extremadura. The lamb is cooked oven baked.
The fresh fish from tarifa and seafood include, depending on the season:
• Bluefin tuna, captured by the method of millenary tradition of the Almadraba in front
of the coast of Tarifa
• the sole fish from the beaches of Tarifa
• Juicy sea bass of somewhat deeper waters
• Sea bream and giltheaded bream, from the Strait of Gibraltar
• Groupers from the depths with its unmistakable aroma and texture
• Squid caught between waters of Morocco and Tarifa
Separately, we offer a wide selection of hot and cold starters.
The Favorites of our customers are:
• Iberian cured ham locally bred
• Local cheeses
• Assortments of homemade croquettes
• Artichoke hearts
• Various types of salads and pastas, original, creative and very tasty
Don’t forget to check the recommendations of the day.