In Tarifa and the parks there are many trails.
During the walks and rides, you will experience amazing wonderful and varied landscapes. So you can choose between coastal routes, mountains and forests, according to your taste, and the desired length of the route.
In Tarifa are:
• The trail Los Lances, a wooden walking road
bordering the Atlantic Beach.
• Wash trail on the coast, which leads from Tarifa
along the Mediterranean coast until Algeciras
• this route leaves the route River Guadalmesí, following this river.
• from the dunes of Valdevaqueros climbs a road by Los Algarbes did Betis. During the trail we found
an old necropolis that was thousands of years old. The dune itself is also worth a stroll.
In Bolonia, only a few kilometers in direction Cadiz are the following paths:
• Chair of the Pope, which is the highest peak of the Sierra silver. This route is also the cave of
the moorish with its famous paintings.
• From Bologna another path through the thick pine forests to the faro de Punta Camarinal
and Cape grace.
In the nearby village of Facinas there are several trails without signs going through the natural park, and an old highway with little traffic that leads to Los Barrios Almodovar dam crossing. This road departs the following paths:
• Route of San Carlos, del tiradero, ideal for a short walk
• Path Canuto de riscoblanco, leading by a Cliff white Brook by the humid forests. For this path,
it is necessary to ask permission from the Natural Park which can be done
through the number (0034) 856 58 75 08
On the outskirts of Algeciras, in the neighborhood of El Cobre, we find:
• The path of Río de la Miel (the river of honey). This is also ideal for short 1 to 2 hour rides and is,
except after heavy rains, with easy access.
• This path can be follows the path of prison inmates
On all the trails take enough drinking water is recommended. Also camera and binoculars, don’t forget to watch all the birds and wildlife in general.